Terms of Service
The following terms of service apply to the HeyReach.io website and the HeyReach.io application. In order to use the website and the application, you need to agree to all the statements below, with no objections or modifications to the terms of service or regarding any of the operating rules and policies.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the heyreach.io website and/or product. If you do not agree with all the terms of service and the policies of heyreach.io, you may not access or use the website and the product.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
HeyReach is not authorized as an official feature of LinkedIn. HeyReach does not take responsibility for the practices and policies of LinkedIn.HeyReach is not responsible for the user's personal account or the purposes for which the product is used. HeyReach is not responsible or liable, in case of a ban on the user’s account due to the activities executed by the user.
- You must be 18 years or older to use HeyReach.
- You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and/or continue to use HeyReach. HeyReach reserves the right to terminate your use of the services upon discovering that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You may not use HeyReach for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. * * You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to the copyright, spam, or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated devices, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from HeyReach.
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written consent of HeyReach.
- HeyReach may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
- HeyReach reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- HeyReach claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to HeyReach.
- If you cancel or terminate your Service, all your content, data, information, text, files, documents, and images may be immediately deleted.
- To ensure equal opportunities and prevent misuse of our platform, we strictly prohibit individuals or companies from creating multiple organizations. Each person is allowed to register and or be part of only one organization within our app. For all exceptional cases, you'll need HeyReach's approval
- We strictly prohibit individuals or companies to share or be a part of a single HeyReach organization or subscription plan. This applies to the standard plans, as well to the agency offers.
- All accounts are billed monthly in advance of the month. Once the initial period paid for has come to an end, the account will automatically renew on the same charge date and for the same subscription, unless you modify your subscription or cancel your account before the charge has taken place, as in line with our “Cancellation and Termination” terms. The 14-day free trial is applicable only to the first 3 accounts added to a subscription plan. If you add a second account to an existing subscription, the charges for this account will begin on the date the account is activated. The subscription is monthly, and the payment is collected at the time of subscribing and after the first month on the same date every following month. After being renewed, the subscription will continue under the same conditions as the previous month. If the subscription is not canceled on time, HeyReach will not refund you.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for partially used or unused months of service.
- The subscription will last until it’s terminated by the customer or heyreach.io. It can be terminated at any given moment and renewed immediately after.
- HeyReach reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment of the subscription dues.
- The payment method needs to be valid. Otherwise, the subscription will be terminated. The customer should provide accurate and complete billing information. Once provided with the billing information, heyreach.io is authorized to and will automatically collect the fee for the subscription every month. The date of fee collection cannot be changed.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Subscription Fee Changes
HeyReach reserves the right to change service fees with 10 days' notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the HeyReach website (heyreach.io) or through email. The users will be informed in advance and will be given a choice to terminate their subscription or continue using the product at the new price of the subscription. Existing account plans may not be automatically updated in accordance with these changes, but are eligible for a service change, upon request.
Cancellation & Termination
- You are solely responsible for canceling your account from the “Billing” section of your HeyReach dashboard. You may cancel your account at any time before your next charge date. There is no cancellation fee.
- All your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Once your account is canceled, your Content may not be able to be recovered.
- If you cancel your subscription after the day of payment, you will not be refunded for the ongoing monthly/quarterly subscription.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree that HeyReach owns all rights to the code, databases, visual design, and service layout.
- HeyReach claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content of HeyReach’s service without the express written consent of HeyReach.
Reverse Engineering & Security
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
- Violate the security of the Website or Services through unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
The Company does not accept responsibility for the security of your account or content. You acknowledge and agree that Your use of the website or services is entirely at Your own risk.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
The use of Heyreach is solely a risk taken by the user. HeyReach is the safest tool on the market and can be used from all locations around the world at any time. HeyReach does not take responsibility for the product being interrupted or unavailable at times. Unless there is an emergency, HeyReach will notify its users in the event of website and/or product maintenance.
Third-Party Linked & Content
The Company may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You acknowledge and agree that the company is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of using any third-party services linked to Our Website.
During the term of this Agreement and continuing for 12 months after the termination of this Agreement, neither party shall, directly or indirectly, for its own account or the account of others, urge, induce, entice, or in any other manner whatsoever, solicit any client or partner directly involved in the activities conducted pursuant to this Agreement to engage in the services of the other party or any of its affiliates. For purposes of the foregoing, urge, induce, entice, or solicit shall not be deemed to mean: (a) circumstances where an employee of a party initiates contact with the other party or any of its affiliates with regard to possible cooperation; or (b) general solicitations of business not specifically targeted at clients of a party or any of its affiliates, including responses to general advertisements.
Parties shall not use or disclose confidential information regarding the other party’s business operations to anyone. Such confidential information shall include all non-public information the Party acquired as a result of interaction with the other Party that might be of any value to a competitor of the Party, or that might cause any economic loss or substantial embarrassment to the Party or its customers, distributors, or suppliers if used or disclosed. Examples of such confidential information include, without limitation, non-public information about the Party’s customers, suppliers, distributors, and potential acquisition targets; its business operations and structure; its services, formulas, and pricing; its processes, technologies, and inventions; its research and know-how; its financial data; and its plans and strategies.
Warranties & Liability
HeyReach does not warrant that:
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, and bug or error-free at all times.
- You expressly understand and agree that HeyReach shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loYou agree not to undertake any of the following actions:ss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if HeyReach has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the service.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand, and agree that HeyReach provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available per your account's terms.
- You understand that HeyReach uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the service.
- You acknowledge, understand, and agree that HeyReach cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with HeyReach.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse of any HeyReach customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless HeyReach, its officers, directors, employees, and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via email or snail mail.
- Jurisdiction, Venue & Choice of Law: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of the United States shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between * You and the Company, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the United States. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
- Arbitration: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the United States. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by the applicable and governing law of the United States. Each Party shall pay its own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include but are not limited to: contract claims and tort claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes, or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Company will not be subject to arbitration and, as an exception to this subpart, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
- The failure of HeyReach to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and HeyReach and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and HeyReach (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service or wish to discuss the terms of service contained herein.